Enjoy the Romanticism, nature, each other and the beautiful surroundings!
The house is estimated at over 200 years and is an original half-timbered house with accompanying charms. There is a large garden with several seats, extra garden furniture, bbq, garage and ample parking. For winter there are several sleds for plenty of snow fun.
You use the comfort of a private home, but through appointments made with in the village located Hotel Wiesengrund, you can use the luxury of a hotel, such as a sandwiches/breakfast service and the free use of swimming pool and gym.
Layout of the house
Ground floor :
- Hall with wardrobe and staircase to first floor.
- Wash/drying room with washing machine, dryer, drying rack and ironing board.
- Living kitchen with dining area, radio/CD player, elektric cooker with oven, fridge, kettle and Senseo coffee maker.
- Adjoining storeroom with freezer, extra filter coffee maker and extra kitchen utensils.
- Bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bath tub.
- Living room with large sitting area, dining area, TV, DVD player, DVDs and board games.
First floor :
- Spacious overflow with toilet.
- Bedroom 1 : double bed (2.00 x 2.00m).
- Bedroom 2 : 2 x single bed.
- Bedroom 3 : double bed (1.60 x 2.00m) with adjoining sleep/playroom with single bed and various toys.
General : All beds are equipped with single duvets. There is plenty of closet space, extra pillows and blankets and a highchair and baby bed.